public inbox for [email protected]
* Phishing Site on infolokerptfreeport004.lkrprime.id
@ 2024-09-16  3:40 Ammar Faizi
From: Ammar Faizi @ 2024-09-16  3:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hostinger Abuse Handling Department
  Cc: Aldy Prastyo, M Taufiq Hidayat Pohan, Alviro Iskandar Setiawan,
	GNU/Weeb Mailing List

Dear Hostinger Abuse Handling Department,

We want to report a phishing site hosted on your platform with the
following URL:

   https://infolokerptfreeport004.lkrprime.id/

The site impersonates a well-known company (PT Freeport) and is being
used to deceive individuals with fake job offers. It lures victims by
promising unrealistically high salaries and benefits and then attempts
to steal personal information and Telegram login sessions through
fraudulent means. I have attached a screenshot of the phishing content
for you to look over.

Given the serious risk this poses to unsuspecting users, I strongly
urge you to take immediate action to investigate and remove this
malicious site before more harm is done.

Thank you for taking the time to look into this matter.

Best regards,
--
Ammar Faizi