Hi Alexandre, On Wed, 4 May 2022 07:28:53 +0000 Alexandre TORGUE wrote: > > Actually this patch has been already merged in Rob tree. I just > cherry-pick it in my tree to avoid a merge conflict later for other > maintainers. So I didn't add my "Signed-off-by". You should add a SOB for every patch you add to your published tree. That includes cherry-picked commits from other trees. By the way, most maintainers (and Linus and I) are pretty adept at sorting out merge conflicts (unless they are really complex, or course, in which case you should probably have created a branch in one fo the trees containing the conflicting commits from that tree and then merge that branch into the both trees - and, of course, noted what is happening in the merge commits). -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell