public inbox for [email protected]
* Phising Site on senarai-bantuan-tunai.onclik-my.com
@ 2024-09-17  3:31 Ammar Faizi
From: Ammar Faizi @ 2024-09-17  3:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: IONOS SE Abuse Handling Department
  Cc: Aldy Prastyo, M Taufiq Hidayat Pohan, Alviro Iskandar Setiawan,
	GNU/Weeb Mailing List

Dear IONOS SE Abuse Handling Department,

We want to report a phishing site hosted under domain ONCLIK-MY.COM:

    https://senarai-bantuan-tunai.onclik-my.com/in1/

As per whois result, we found it registered on IONOS.

    Domain Name: ONCLIK-MY.COM
    Registry Domain ID: 2909522206_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
    Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.ionos.com
    Registrar URL: http://www.ionos.com
    Updated Date: 2024-08-20T17:01:29Z
    Creation Date: 2024-08-20T12:37:42Z
    Registry Expiry Date: 2025-08-20T12:37:42Z
    Registrar: IONOS SE
    Registrar IANA ID: 83
    Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
    Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.610560145

This malicious website appears to be engaging in phishing activity,
attempting to steal user information and hijack Telegram accounts by
requesting Telegram OTP codes.

The website in question misleads users with false promises and asks
for personal information. This poses a significant risk to users who
might fall victim to this scam.

Please find the attached screenshot of the spam content being
circulated to support this report.

I kindly request that you take appropriate action to prevent further
harm to users.

Thank you!

Best regards,
--