Ammar Faizi: > On 8/31/22 1:37 PM, Georg Koppen wrote: >> Ammar Faizi: >>> On 8/30/22 6:14 PM, Ammar Faizi wrote: >>> My exit node is now working properly. I also have just re-activated >>> the IPv6 support on it. My Tor browser is now working fine and I can >>> confirm the exit IP matches with my exit node server. >>> >>> While I don't actually know the reason behind this issue, it's all >>> fixed now. I also learned more about Tor network. >> >> Great, what did you change? > > Too many things to tell. I adjusted several configurations in torrc. > Not sure what the issue was. But now my exit node is marked as BadExit > and can't relay exit traffic again (after previously several hour > working well). > > Could you elaborate on what is going wrong? How to fix BadExit? The problem was that I still saw the same issues yesterday when testing and got the directory authorities to badexit your node as I did not know how long this problem persisted. I can redo my test later today and see how that goes. In the meantime: could you elaborate on why you have the DNSPort/TransPort setup and those many SocksPorts configured? That's pretty unusual for a plan exit node setup and not needed. Thanks, Georg