Dear Hostinger Abuse Handling Department, We want to report a phishing site hosted on your platform with the following URL: https://infolokerptfreeport004.lkrprime.id/ The site impersonates a well-known company (PT Freeport) and is being used to deceive individuals with fake job offers. It lures victims by promising unrealistically high salaries and benefits and then attempts to steal personal information and Telegram login sessions through fraudulent means. I have attached a screenshot of the phishing content for you to look over. Given the serious risk this poses to unsuspecting users, I strongly urge you to take immediate action to investigate and remove this malicious site before more harm is done. Thank you for taking the time to look into this matter. Best regards, -- Ammar Faizi