public inbox for [email protected]
* [PROJECT buubuu] Several questions about the project
@ 2022-06-02 16:48 Alviro Iskandar Setiawan
From: Alviro Iskandar Setiawan @ 2022-06-02 16:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Aldi Rismawan, Alviro Iskandar Setiawan, Akiekano,
	Fernanda Ma'rouf, Irvan Malik Azantha, Irvan Malik Azantha,
	Khoiri

Hi.

I joined this project on 28 May 2022. But currently, I am totally
confused with the development workflows. I have several questions:

1) Who are the members of the project?
2) How is the code review handled?
3) How is the procedure for submitting changes?
4) Where does the discussion happen?

As far as I can tell, this project is very vague and doesn't have a
real collaboration between members. But I may be mistaken, because I
haven't joined the group yet. Is there a dedicated group for this
project?

tq

Adding:
  - Aldi
  - Fernanda
  - Irvan
  - Khoiri
to the CC list as they are the only members I know.

-- Viro

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-06-02 16:48 UTC | newest]