public inbox for [email protected]
* gwcfd v3
@ 2024-10-21 21:57 Louvian Lyndal
From: Louvian Lyndal @ 2024-10-21 21:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ammar Faizi, Alviro Iskandar Setiawan, Michael William Jonathan

Last night, I reported a glaring vulnerability in the CF ticketing
system to ticket2u customer service. In return, they gifted me this
brilliant response:

"Hi. The link to view/download the ticket is only sent to the
registered email during ticket purchase. Not all buyers create
ticket2u accounts to make a purchase. If a guest account is used, it
won’t be bound to a user account. Thank you."

I even included a sample URL that anyone could access without login,
but apparently, that's just how they like it-wide open and welcoming
to all.

Honestly, it seems the CF folks are doomed to repeat history. This
is the third time they've been dumped, and still, lessons go
unlearned.

The third time's the charm, right?