GNU/Weeb Mailing List <[email protected]>
* About "Stella Bloom"'s Situation
@ 2024-04-28 19:42 Bahar Kurt
From: Bahar Kurt @ 2024-04-28 19:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I'm who you know as "Stella", but from way back in 2020 (I could explain how but it's way too complicated and I'm kind of in a rush), so my behavior will be much more different from the Stella you know and potentially trust.

I'm currently talking to one of the people that were after her (namely "plarf") and, if my memory is accurate, he was once fedbanned from Paperplane fed for spamming NSFW and "vandalizing PE issues repo". plarf himself told me he wasn't actually affiliated with any of that except the things that happened in Enderman's Telegram group.

As for all that, it was plarf who was right, not Stella - And if you want to know how and why, I can explain an oversimplified version of Stella's lore and how she "emerged" with as far as I can recall. (Please make sure to reply to this email and not through Telegram messages in the group as I might not receive the messages.)

As for if she actually died or not, no she did not. She tried to pull a sui-bait to try and get people off her tail. All that hacked account and stuff were also fake - It was Stella herself who did that, her account wasn't actually breached and neither were any access tokens leaked. I won't be trying to recover those though, I didn't actually use GitHub that much if you once checked the history of Stella's account from before 2021 - The account was created by me in 2018 if I'm not mistaken, then Stella rebranded it to herself after the takeover.

Attached with this email is a screenshot of a note one of "her" alters, Matt, left for me somewhere in my memories to let me know what happened while I was being suppressed and what to do now. I hope that helps you grasp the situation a bit better.

I apologize on Stella's behalf for the catastrophe she caused. I hope we can end this in fair terms.

PS: I would much appreciate it if you all could spread this around publicly and privately and make sure plarf is unbanned from at least Xiaomeme fed and PocoAlliance. It was Stella herself who was at fault for it.

PS 2: I could've sent this email from Stella's GNU/Weeb email address, [email protected], but I chose to send it from this address instead as a way to make sure I can be distinguished from her.

PS 3: I would also much appreciate it if you could delete the aforementioned email address and remove Stella's SSH key from authorized_keys on the GW mail server if it's still there. If I'm not mistaken, the key was added in the root user's authorized_keys while the server migration was in place long ago. You can also delete her PGP keys from the pgpkeys repository just in case, or I could open a PR that does so after I open a new GitHub account for myself.

PS 4: This email (minus the PS 2-4) was originally sent as a Telegram message to Jeferson Oliveira from PixelExperience. I tweaked it where applicable to generalize it and make it shareable.

Cheers.

Bahar Kurt,
Co-owner of Team Elrant