GNU/Weeb Mailing List <[email protected]>
From: Ammar Faizi <[email protected]>
To: OKX Support Team <[email protected]>
Cc: Alviro Iskandar Setiawan <[email protected]>,
	Michael William Jonathan <[email protected]>,
	GNU/Weeb Mailing List <[email protected]>
Subject: Invalid Tonviewer Link on The Withdrawal Page
Date: Fri, 10 May 2024 04:03:00 +0700	[thread overview]

Dear OKX Team,

I am writing to inform you that the link to the Tonviewer on the
withdrawal page is invalid.

Recently, I tried to withdraw some funds from my OKX account to an
external wallet in TON network. The OKX withdrawal page provided me with
the following link to the Tonviewer:

   https://tonviewer.com/transaction/OHX/Oq+OfskF/3y6CT/Wgn2D7kCrFrEKJMO2uR0UBN0=

However, when I clicked on the link, I was redirected to a 404 error
page. After reviewing the TX ID format, I realized that the link was
incorrectly formatted. The correct format for a Tonviewer link should be
in hexadecimal format, not in base64 format.

The following small PHP script was used to convert the base64 encoded TX
ID to hexadecimal format:

   <?php
   echo bin2hex(base64_decode("OHX/Oq+OfskF/3y6CT/Wgn2D7kCrFrEKJMO2uR0UBN0="));

Resulting in the following hexadecimal TX ID:

   3875ff3aaf8e7ec905ff7cba093fd6827d83ee40ab16b10a24c3b6b91d1404dd

Plugging this hexadecimal TX ID into the Tonviewer URL, I was able to
view the transaction details successfully:

   https://tonviewer.com/transaction/3875ff3aaf8e7ec905ff7cba093fd6827d83ee40ab16b10a24c3b6b91d1404dd

Please fix the link on the withdrawal page to prevent confusion and
ensure that users can easily access their transaction details.

Best regards,

--
Ammar Faizi