public inbox for [email protected]
From: Ammar Faizi <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Auto backup is experiencing slow upload
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 06:04:54 +0700	[thread overview]

 > Hi everyone, As I know from my friends, cloud provider we use
 > somewhat limit bandwidth to outside IIX and Telegram asia server is
 > hosted ouside IIX.
 >
 > IIX = Indonesia Internet Exchange

It seems it was just a temporary network issue. I don't think we got
rate limited just for uploading files under 100 MB (ATM, as the file
size may grow).

Let's see whether the issue will occur again or not. The backup is
scheduled every 12 hours (at 12 AM and 12 PM UTC). This means the next
backup will be done this morning at 7 AM (GMT+7).

   Ammar