public inbox for [email protected]
* Need freelance to implement io_uring into CDN
@ 2022-06-27 19:34 alpha_one_x86
From: alpha_one_x86 @ 2022-06-27 19:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: io-uring

Hi,

I do 4000 lignes code CDN, I use sync API open()/read()/write()/close()
for file.

Code: https://github.com/Confiared/fastcgicdnhttp11

Your target is convert all the IO (file, unix socket, tcp socket, udp
socker for dns) to io_uring in async mode.

I wait your price as freelance. All the project is published as open
source and can be a good study case for io_uring.

Cheers,

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-06-27 19:34 UTC | newest]