On 06/11/2019 02:37, Jens Axboe wrote: > On 11/5/19 4:04 PM, Pavel Begunkov wrote: >> The proposal is to not pass struct sqe_submit as a separate entity, >> but always use req->submit instead, so there will be less stuff to >> care about. The reasoning begind is code simplification. >> >> Also, I've got steady +1% throughput improvement for nop tests. >> Though, it's highly system-dependent, and I wouldn't count on it. >> >> P.S. I'll double check the patches, if the idea is accepted. > > I like the idea (a lot), makes the whole thing easier to follow as well. Great, than I'll prepare the patches properly and resend it > Just one comment on patch 3, that needs fixing. > -- Pavel Begunkov