Hi there, me again Kernel is at 043f0b67f2ab8d1af418056bc0cc6f0623d31347 This test is easier to explain: it essentially issues a connect and a shutdown right away. It currently fails due to no fault of io_uring. But every now and then it crashes (you may have to run more than once to get it to crash) Instructions are similar to my last test. Except the test to build is now "tests/unit/connect_test" Code is at git@github.com:glommer/seastar.git branch io-uring-connect-crash Run it with ./build/release/tests/unit/connect_test -- -c1 --reactor-backend=uring Backtrace attached