Hi, I'm trying to read multiple files with io_uring and getting stuck, because the link and drain flags don't seem to do what they are documented to do. Kernel is v5.17 and liburing is compiled from the git tree at 7a3a27b6a384 ("add tests for nonblocking accept sockets"). Without those flags the attached example works some of the time, but that's probably accidental since ordering is not ensured. Adding the drain or link flags make it even worse (fail in casese that the unordered one didn't). What am I missing? Thanks, Miklos