GNU/Weeb Mailing List <[email protected]>
* Re: Request for Guidance
       [not found] <[email protected]>
@ 2023-01-11  5:36 ` Ammar Faizi
From: Ammar Faizi @ 2023-01-11  5:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, Jan 10, 2023 at 1:35 AM Prince Saini <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hye,
>
> I want to contribute into open source projects.
> Can you please tell me the resources to grab the technology used by you so that I can contribute properly.

I use the Linux kernel for everyday life. This is the guide to
contributing to the Linux kernel:
https://www.kernel.org/doc/html/latest/process/submitting-patches.html

> Also, please let me know some good first issues to solve.
>
> Hope to hear from you soon.

You can visit the syzkaller dashboard to find issues:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream

Please don't use an HTML email. Our mailing list rejects HTML emails.
See also: https://people.kernel.org/tglx/notes-about-netiquette

--
Ammar Faizi

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-01-11  5:37 UTC | newest]