GNU/Weeb Mailing List <[email protected]>
* Please confirm your subscription to the IntJobs Newsletter
@ 2023-05-16  2:32 IntJobs
From: IntJobs @ 2023-05-16  2:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gwml

[IntJobs Logo]

Hello,

Thank you for subscribing to our mailing list.

In order to confirm that you want to receive our emails, please click on the link below:

https://www.intjobs.com/newsletter/[email protected]&token=3a9979f40a6e18d10b4aa35cddd603ec154175eb2907174194a6b542a128794b3b8eb6c4977563f1&newsletter_id=12

Regards,
The IntJobs Team

EuroJobsites (owner of IntJobs) looks after your personal data.
More information about our [privacy policy](https://www.intjobs.com/privacy_policy) can be found on our website.