GNU/Weeb Mailing List <[email protected]>
* Request for Membership on GitHub
@ 2023-09-07 16:59 Wellinton Kricowski
From: Wellinton Kricowski @ 2023-09-07 16:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gwml

Hello,

I hope this email finds you well. I'm reaching out to you today because
I'm interested in becoming a member of your organization on GitHub
(GNU/Weeb).

As a technology enthusiast and a developer, I'm passionate about
contributing to open source projects. I came across your organization on
GitHub and I believe it's a great place to collaborate, learn and
contribute.

If possible, could you invite my user: "wkricowski"

I appreciate your time and attention to this message.
Sincerely,
Wellinton Kricowski

* Re: Request for Membership on GitHub
@ 2023-09-07 17:25 ` Ammar Faizi
From: Ammar Faizi @ 2023-09-07 17:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 2023/09/07 午後11:59, Wellinton Kricowski wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I hope this email finds you well. I'm reaching out to you today because
> I'm interested in becoming a member of your organization on GitHub
> (GNU/Weeb).
>
> As a technology enthusiast and a developer, I'm passionate about
> contributing to open source projects. I came across your organization on
> GitHub and I believe it's a great place to collaborate, learn and
> contribute.
>
> If possible, could you invite my user: "wkricowski"

I've invited your GitHub account to the organization. Note that
members on GitHub must have two-factor auth.

JFYI, the mailing list is archived at:

    https://lore.gnuweeb.org/gwml

You can find your email there too. Also, we rarely use GitHub for
discussion. The most active place is our Telegram group.

Note:
Most of our members are from Indonesia, so we often speak Indonesia.
The real-life meeting also influences language domination. We can
speak English and always do so when communicating with people who
don't speak Indonesian.

On Sunday (UTC time), it's mandatory for our Telegram group to use
English as the primary language. We call it the English day for
GNU/Weeb. But still, we often use English every day when it makes
sense to do so.

--
Ammar Faizi